One Year Adventure Novel Forum

Nairam
  • Ashley Schaller - 2017 - First Place - Fantasy - PDF: 1stplace_R.E.M.pdf

Gwendolyn Gonzales would do anything for her best friend. Even allow herself to be dragged into Macy's dreams by a British coffeeholic who claims to be Macy's Dream Guardian. The rules of the Dream are simple, blend in and don't die. It's a command drilled into every Dream Guardian at a young age. When Macy's dreams take a turn for the worst, following the rules may be harder than it seems.

Copyright 2017 by Ashley Schaller

Edited by Nairam

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am not crying-- my eyes are just leaking. Ok, yes, I am crying. I just finished it and I never cry with books, but this is a notable exception.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Gavenia NicAodh said:

I am not crying-- my eyes are just leaking. Ok, yes, I am crying. I just finished it and I never cry with books, but this is a notable exception.

This may sound cruel, but this is one of the highest compliments you could give me. 😊 Thank you so much for reading! 

Share this comment

God'sGrace

Posted (edited)

I read this book in a few hours.  It had awesome, almost breathless, action that kept me turning the pages (or scrolling the screen :rolleyes:), and I quickly felt connected to the characters and emotionally invested in the story.  Loved it!

Edited by God'sGrace

Share this comment

38 minutes ago, God'sGrace said:

I read this book in a few hours.  It had awesome, almost breathless, action that kept me turning the pages (or scrolling the screen :rolleyes:), and I quickly felt connected to the characters and emotionally invested in the story.  Loved it!

Oh, my goodness! Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks again!

Share this comment

I read this a while ago, and just now saw that I could comment my thoughts. :rolleyes:

This was so amazing! I loved the characters and story world, and the fast-paced action. <3 And I definitely echo God’sGrace’s words - R.E.M. was fabulous. ;D 

Share this comment